- Wash your hands often. Studies consistently show this is one of the simplest, yet best forms of defense.
- Wipe door handles with disinfectant often. Don’t forget the bathroom door(s), cabinet pulls, drawer pulls, and especially the front door(s)–both sides.
- Wipe keyboards, mice, phones, tools, printer buttons, pay station key pads, cart handles, and other oft-touched things with disinfectant often.
- Replace pens that both clients and you use often. You can keep a bag of clean, disinfected pens, and also a bag of used pens that can be disinfected later for reuse.
- Keep an emergency kit with masks and gloves on hand, just in case.
- Closely monitor and comply fully with whatever your local authorities advise.
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Novel Coronavirus: Keep Your Team Safe
Posted by Marty Johnson at 10:42 AM